1. Working knowledge of search engine optimization practices
2. Familiar with Google Analytics, Facebook ads, Google ads, Tag Manager.
1. Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization, Keyword ratio to content, etc)
2. Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin to increase brand awareness and sales across the platform.
3. Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising, video advertising, Gmail advertising campaigns.
4. Strategize and Plan a robust SEM Program for traffic growth: keyword discovery, expansion, ad copy, ad grouping, landing page optimization, testing, and analysis.
5. Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead.
6. Produce valuable & engaging content for the website and blog that attracts & converts our target group.
We don’t look for A1 grades or a framed degree to join our agency in Goa. What you need to have are something beyond the books like the ones below:
– Openness to work in an ever on-the-go atmosphere of a startup
– Thorough knowledge of the digital marketing trends
– Willingness to work in a flexible work schedule
– Ability to meet deadlines and give better results in a short span of time
– Chooses a note online over notes on a paper.
Benefits & Perks